Above: In Oakland, CA, the present home of the Islamic Institute for Counter Zionist American Psychological Warfare (future home of: the College of Islamic Movement Studies & the Department of Strategic and Islamic Studies)
THE ISLAMIC INSTITUTE FOR COUNTER ZIONIST AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
The As-Sabiqun movement, based in Washington, DC, has recently opened two branch offices (in Oakland, CA, and Washington, DC) for the Islamic Institute for Counter Zionist American Psychological Warfare. The primary aims of this new institute are to establish an effective mechanism for the positive image development of Muslims and Islam and to counter the concerted efforts of the enemies of Islam to sustain a false characterization of Islam and Muslims as a dangerous threat to global stability and tranquility, in order to advance their pre-conceived political, military, and economic agendas.
We are working to win the perception management war by challenging the overwhelming influence of the Zionist-controlled media on Muslims and the general public. The scope of our work is both internal and external: it is aimed at building a positive self-image amongst Muslims, while also influencing the direction of global change by presenting Muslims to the world as real human beings with noble dreams, hopes, and aspirations, and a sincere compassion that extends to their families, neighbors, communities, and the entirety of humankind. Presently, our goals are to:
- Move forward with efforts to make our own movies/films.
- Improve and expand our CD and DVD production, duplication, and distribution efforts.
- Publish the As-Sabiqun book (a compilation of our newsletters) in a two-volume set.
- Produce and distribute Masjid Al-Islam News once a week (in CD and DVD form).
- Expand our web presence.
- Monitor Zionist networks, their connections, behavior patterns, modes of operation, etc. Analyze the Zionist grip on humanity established via the media and economics—how it influences government policies, produces Islamophobia, uses perception management, infiltrates and destabilizes our Islamic institutions and aspirations, etc.
- Continue to develop in the areas of: 1) Re-Africanization of the Islamic movement and 2) De-Israelization of the Islamic movement in North America.
- Counter and neutralize the effects of shaping and herding (also known as operant conditioning), a tactic employed by the U.S. government to control the direction of the Islamic agenda in North America.
- Push for a truly global Islamic news service.
We are in the final stages of converting our two branch offices into places of research, creative thinking, and strategic planning and work. Our immediate needs and expenses include: equipment and software for high-quality video recording, editing, and duplication; equipment for massive copying and printing; basic renovation and upgrading; and voluntary staff allowances. We are currently over 35% of the way in becoming a world-class organization.
Support us! Help us with as big a contribution as your vision and faith can stand. It can be sent in the form of check or money order to: Masjid Al-Islam • 4603 Benning Road SE • Washington, DC 20019. Donations can also be deposited directly into our bank account: Bank of America (Washington, DC) • Account name: Masjid Al-Islam Inc. • Account number: 000098872864. Your donation is tax-deductible; our Tax ID number is: 94-3062482.
We accept the challenge to rise to the occasion of our time!
– Imam Abdul Alim Musa
– Imam Abdul Alim Musa
Phone: 202.904.1152 / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org /