THE ISLAMIC INSTITUTE FOR COUNTER ZIONIST AMERICAN PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE
Sunday, March 20, 2011
1:30 - 3:30 pm
Islamic Institute / 5021 A Street SE / Washington, DC 20019
Website: www.sabiqun.org / E-mail: email@example.com /
Call: 202.506.1825 (office) or 202.904.1152 (cell)
Psychological operations: Planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to foreign audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately, the behavior of foreign governments, organizations, groups, and individuals. The purpose of psychological operations is to induce or reinforce foreign attitudes and behaviors favorable to the originator’s objectives.
“There are but two powers in the world: the sword and the mind. In the long run, the sword is always beaten by the mind.”
Masjid Al-Islam has survived a 30-year war launched by the Zionist American cabal. We have thrived in spite of the opposition’s small gains: they closed Masjid Al-Islam in Denver in 1983 through infiltration, kidnapping, and destabilization—carried out by agent provocateurs, snitches, informants, and hypocrites; they have also managed to bring to a halt the work of our branches in San Diego, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, and SeaTac (Washington State). Nevertheless, we have continued to move forward with full gusto. We have viewed our challenges as opportunities.
On February 6th this year, we opened an office in Oakland, CA, for the Islamic Institute for Counter Zionist American Psychological Warfare. Sunday, March 6th marked the opening of our DC office. Through this new institute, we are rising to the occasion of our time and acting on a heroic level by facing Zionist Americanism directly. Our branch in Oakland, CA, will be home for some important projects:
A. College of Islamic Movement Studies. We will offer 3-month intensive summer courses in the following areas:
- Arabic (special emphasis on implementation over mere academic study)
- Qur’an and Hadith studies (including the study of tafsir, which will shed light on application of the Qur’an and Sunnah in our daily lives—not just for recitation at conferences)
- Akhlaq (Islamic character, ethics, and values)
- Historical study of various Islamic movements, their influences, and their impact on society. Students will examine their messages and their missions and learn how to translate their knowledge and experiences into a useful format for application in today’s world, considering the factors of time, place, and environmental circumstances. Individuals and movements to be examined include: the Ikhwan al-Muslimin, Jama’at Islami, the Sokoto Khilafah established by Shaikh ‘Uthman dan Fodio, Imam Khomeini’s movement, and Dr. Kalim Siddiqui’s writings.
- Strategic Management under Conditions of Repression, in which Imam Musa will share the insights he has gained from the 35 years of survival and success of Masjid Al-Islam and the As-Sabiqun movement, which have faced opposition from the likes of the FBI, Homeland Security, Zionist groups, the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Daniel Pipes, Steve Emerson, FOX News, 80% snitch rate, saboteurs, informants, infiltrators, agent provocateurs, Mossad-types, and others who have sought to isolate us from mainstream Muslims and derail and destroy the progress of our schools, places of worship, and businesses.
B. High-Quality Physical Fitness Program. This will be a realistic, practical, results-oriented fitness program, with the following regular features:
- Daily runs in the Oakland Hills
C. Department of Strategic and Islamic Studies. This department will focus on:
- Analyses of world events and situations affecting Muslims.
- Forecasting based on historical trends and current environmental circumstances.
- Strategic planning based on what should be done to make a better world.
We have 12,000 sq. ft. of property in which the above projects will be housed. In addition, we have 8,000 sq. ft. of lots. All of these are owned and operated—with no mortgages—by Masjid Al-Islam. In order to rise to the level necessary to carry out our present mission, we are in need of at least $250,000. Renovation and property development are our main priorities at this time.
Indigenous Muslims must rise to the level necessary to speak up for the rights of immigrant Muslims who are completely dehumanized in the media and live in a state of fear. We, who have been born and raised in the USA, will not tolerate injustice, oppression, and psychological intimidation. While mainstream organizations have isolated us within the U.S., we have been united with the global Islamic movement and the developing worldwide human potential movement, both of which envision a brighter future for humanity, free from the clasp of the greedy and unjust.
* * *
Imam Musa recently appeared on an RT America news segment about a U.S. House of Representatives committee chairman pushing for McCarthy-style hearings to investigate Muslims who are deemed "suspicious" or "questionable". Check out the video below for a lively discussion on Islamophobia and the U.S. government...